With the help of a Shark steam mop, it becomes very easy to scavenge the dirt from hardwood, ceramic and, sealed floor as well on carpets without ruining the whole day. Shark steam mop is very easy to use. You do not need to spend much time on it or exert a lot of effort. Although, before using anything you must have some knowledge of how to use it otherwise you must be mistaken. The following steps will make it very easy for you to use shark steam mop without any difficulty.
How to Use Shark Steam Mop
Instruction book and checking
First of all, if you have just received your shark steam mop from amazon. Check if the box is sealed. It will verify that it is new. After that, check if all parts are in their accurate positions before assembling the steam mop. If not, you can call Amazon and they will repair it or substitute it for you. You should read the instruction book carefully after analyzing all this, as it will improve your knowledge about the mop.
Install the pads
The next step in using a shark is to install the pads. Do not install the pads while the switch is plugged in as it can result in electric shock and severely damage your hands.
Always use clean pads and try to use soft ones since they are better for cleaning and wiping the dust off. Also, change the pads frequently – especially when they get dirty – because cleaning with dirty pads will only ruin your house. You can either machine wash or hand wash the pads.
Fill the tank
Make sure you refill the tank again before plugging the switch. Don’t fill the tank while the switch is plugged. Tap water should not be used in shark steam mops as it can cause issues. So always use distilled water without any detergents.
You can plug the switch once the tank is full. The Shark steam mop heats up in just 30 seconds. Your shark steam mop is now ready to be used.
Make sure you are using sharks where you intend to use them. Use the low steam setting on regular cleaning and furniture. For stains and semi-permanent dirt, use high steam.
Continuous streamflow and standing position
While using a steam mop, take care not to use continuous steam on the same spot as it causes vitiation. If there is an emergency, you will need to go somewhere, turn the steam off, and place the shark steam mop in a standing position.
Back and forth
For scavenging, constantly move the shark in a back-and-forth position. By using it, the cleaning process will be faster and less effort-intensive.
When cleaning is done, you can turn off the steam mop and remember to empty the tank. Also remove the pads if they are dirty. Keep the shark in a standing position for next time.
Why use shark steam mop
When it comes to cleaning, steam mops are the best thing ever. With the help of a steam mop, it becomes very easy to remove dirt from hardwood, ceramic, and sealed floors as well as carpet without ruining the whole day. Steam mops are more effective than ordinary mops.
Advantages of shark steam mop
For the past decade, shark steam mop has been the most popular and trendy steam mop. More users have been satisfied with Shark’s features and scavenging ability than any other steam mop on the market. Here are some of the advantages of shark steam mop:
- With their appealing designs, Shark offers the best steam mops and best vacuum systems which are suitable for your modern and well-furnished houses.
- No worries if you have a limited budget, Shark offers fine steam mops at an affordable price.
- Shark has a wide selection of pet-friendly steam mops to choose from if you have pets in your house.
- With its 30 foot long cord, the Shark APEX AZ1002 can cover a large area without plugging the switch in again and again.
- This feature is one of the most prominent features in shark mops. It helps to reduce allergies and freshen the air. It is also recommended for asthma patients.
- The Dual-Clean and Uplift technology makes it more portable and a handheld cleaner, so you can easily clean the couch, stairs and kitchen racks, etc.
- There are different steam settings for different floor types so you can use steam based on the floor type.
- The majority of steam cleaners are dangerous for hardwood floors; they fade the color and shorten their life.
- The majority of steam cleaners are highly dangerous for hardwood floors. They fade their color and reduce their life span however Shark have sincerely considered this issue and you can use it on Hardwood floors without any worries.
- The Shark does not use any type of toxic detergents and chemicals in this way, so your cleaning will remain chemical-free.
- Last but not least Shark gives a brand new look to the floor, and you only have to use it twice a week.
Most recommended shark steam mop by Experts
Shark’s steam mops are almost all the best steam mops, but there are a few that are used by most and the best ones: